Covid-19 Policy for Location Shoots with Adventure in Imagination.
1. Key Principles
The purpose of (so-called ‘social-’) distancing and PPE is to break the transmission cycle of the virus and reduce the risk of infection. We should operate on the basis that we could all be potential carriers, and must adhere to the safety principles to minimise risk. Therefore the following essential rules are based on current UK Government guidelines, and must be adhered to:
- Maintain 2m-distancing wherever possible, but at the very least 1m.
- Wash your hands for 20 secs with soap and warm or hot water or use hand sanitiser for at least 30 seconds regularly.
- Alcohol-based sanitisers should contain at least 60%
- Cough and sneeze in the crook of the arm or into a tissue and bin immediately.
- Report COVID-19 symptoms to the Photographer or Photographer’s assistant.
- All conversations and transactions other than the shoot are to be undertaken remotely.
- All time slots are 30 minutes and will be designed in such a way that once areas have been used they will be cleaned for the next customer.
- If you are running late, please contact us by mobile on 07311 790345 however if there is another filled slot after yours then we will not be able to extend your shoot time.
- Please do not enter the shoot location until asked to do so to allow previous customers to clear the location.
- At the end of your shoot, please exit the location in a timely fashion so as to allow for the next customers to enter.
- In the event of a Local/National lockdown that prevents the shoot from taking place, a full refund will be issued.
- In the event that the Photographer requires to cancel the shoot to isolate, a full refund will be issued.
- In the event that the Customer requires to cancel their slot 24 hours prior to the shoot due to requiring to isolate, a full refund will be issued.
- Any cancellations made by the Customer within 24 hours of the shoot are at the discretion of the Photographer.
3. The Shoot
- Entry to the location will be managed by the Photographer/Assistant to maintain full 2 meter social distancing between groups and avoid any congestion.
- Crew will be limited to the Photographer and the Assistant
- At no point will the Photographer/Assistant be on the set at the same time at the customer.
- Where customers are from different households/bubbles then shots will be arranged so as to have only one household member on set at once, and all group shots will be constructed during post processing.
- Markers will be placed where customers are to sit/be restricted from to avoid any cross-contamination with previous/subsequent customers.
- Once a set has been finished with the Assistant will clean/disinfect any contacted areas as per current guidelines.
- Photographer and Assistant to have clear marked duties so as not to share equipment.
- A distanced viewing station will be made available for customers/Photographer to be able to view some shots during the shoot.
4. Props and Wardrobe
- Customers are to come ready dressed and prepared for the shoot. There will be no space or opportunity for them to change outfit, do hair, or apply makeup.
- We would prefer that the toilets within the location are not used during the shoot. However, if required, there will be a clearly marked cubicle to use, and we would ask customers to wipe down any surfaces that they have touched with anti-bacterial wipes as it will not be possible for Photographer/Assistant to clean the toilets between customers. Toilets will not be available for use as a changing facility.
- Photographer and Assistant will not be available to help with wardrobe issues/malfunctions.
- Customers can bring their own props but these must not be shared between different households.
- Photographer may have some props on hand. These will be disposable and be removed/disposed of at the end of each shoot.
- Face coverings are not classed as PPE but will be worn by the Photographer/Assistant when Customers are on the location, aside from when the Photographer is taking photographs and needs to give clear direction to customers on set.
- We would greatly appreciate Customers wearing Face Masks during times that they are not having photographs taken but this is not mandatory.
- A separate covered bin will be provided for safe and immediate disposal of tissues and PPE.
- A clearly indicated hygiene station will be provided at the entrance to the location and we ask that Customers use the hand-sanitiser provided at the start of their shoot, and when moving around within the location.
- Please employ all current suggested health etiquette within the location. I.E Wear appropriate PPE at all times / When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow / Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth & put down and pickup items rather than handing / Do not shake hands or hug. Do maintain appropriate physical distancing etc.)
6. Post Shoot
- Customers should notify the Photographer in the event that they have had a positive Covid-19 test within 14 days of the shoot.
- Customers will be notified by the Photographer if any prior customers, the Photographer or Assistant have had a positive Covid-19 test within 14 days of the shoot.
Adventure in Imagination’s Terms and Conditions for booking and attending a shoot will now be updated with a Statement related to, and in line with this guidance and it will be deemed by the Photographer that by accepting those terms and conditions that you have read and understood that Statement. A laminated copy will be available to read at the shoot as well.